Two-handled pure copper frying pan
- It can go from stove to table for instant service thanks to its elegance and authenticity.
- Our products are made of high-quality copper
- 100% authentic copper frying pan handcrafted by Moroccan copper artisans
- An excellent complement in the kitchen, they enrich the culinary horizons of all chefs, hobbyists, and professionals.
- Preparing food in the pure copper frying pan makes you go through a very special experience
- Since it is handmade, each product may differ from the other by decorative engraving
– S Diameter without handles: (17 cm)
– M Diameter without handles: (20 cm)
– Pack of the two sizes (17 cm and 20 cm)
Copper is healthier known than the other metal for its ability to evenly distribute heat and conduct it rapidly on its surface. For this reason, it’s used worldwide as a highly efficient heat conductor and is especially preferred thanks to its ability to quickly bring water to a boil (some pots / jugs product of brass don’t heat, but don’t heat). It has brass handles to cool down the pots touches. The pot is formed of 1mm thick copper (almost twice as thick as what looks the same!) it’s easy to keep, you only need to occasionally clean it with a soft damp cloth.
– Do not touch inside of the pan with metal.
– Do not use in microwave.
– Do not use it when tin is peeled.
– Clean your pan by hand and avoid the dishwasher.
– Dry the copper pan with a soft cloth
– Do not use scraper products / materials such as wires for cleaning.
– High temperatures, salt, acidic foods can cause stains or color alloys, but this is not a manufacturing defect.
Make the Two-handled pure copper frying pan your companion and show people your taste and respect for the treasures of history
Hurry up to buy before stocks run out!
Check out other copper products here.