Moroccan Handmade Vintage Carpet can serve as a neutral foundation, in popular tones of gray, cream, or beige. This Moroccan Handmade Vintage Carpet can be a focal point featuring vibrant colors and bold patterns.
Aside from its aesthetic value, this handmade carpet is a comfortable place to sit and walk on. Because carpet provides thermal insulation, it aids in the maintenance of a room’s ideal temperature; for example, in the winter, it helps to keep warm air for longer. It both feels and looks wonderful, contributing to a welcoming atmosphere in any space.
This Rug adds a stylish edge to your living room, bedroom, or hallway without worrying about damage from high traffic.
Plan your home decor with this beautiful rug, handmade using sustainable material.
- Brand New and high quality.
- Cotton blending, about 6MM thickness
- High quality floor carpets, also perfect for home decor.
- Environmentally Friendly Dyes, Longer Wash Fastness.
- Suitable to use on tiles, lino, wooden & laminate floors.
Natural Fibers are highly absorbent and should be cleaned regularly.
Vacuum regularly to prevent dirt from becoming trapped in the fibers.
Regularly vacuuming, rotation and occasional gentle shake will keep the rugs looking their best.
Avoid exposure to direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- As a result of the production batch, the light intensity photography effect will have the color difference
- Due to the packaging problem, the carpet may be some creases, as long as the use of gravity on the carpet 1 day can let the creases disappear or use a period of time creases will automatically disappear.
Thank you for your understanding