Does your baby’s behavior not reassure you? He also has signs of pallor, loss of appetite, bad mood, apathy and when you feel him, his forehead is hot? A temperature measurement is essential!
With such equipment, it will confirm its condition by giving you its temperature. It is among the essentials of the first aid kit.
The pyrometer is an affordable contactless thermometer that will allow you to measure temperature.
This thermometer will allow you to measure the body temperature in a more practical, hygienic and precise way.
After a second of measurement, there will be a silent vibration that indicates the result, more careful not to disturb your sleeping baby.
● The non-contact infrared thermometer is useful for measuring the temperature in many circumstances, even for multiple users
● Fast to get data for only 1 second, smart and practical
● Adopt an advanced German Heimann sensor for precise detection
● Concealed LED digital display with clear data, easy to use for the elderly and children
● powered by 2 AAA batteries
Technical sheet :
- Measuring position: front
- Measuring distance: 3 cm and less
- Power source: DC 3V, 2 AAA 1.5V batteries
- Measuring accuracy: +/- 0.2 Deg.C (between 35 and 42 Deg.C), +/- 0.3 Deg.C (other range)
- Resolution ratio: 0.1 Deg.C
- Clinical repeatability: +/- 0.3 Deg.C
- Operating environment: 16 – 35 ° C, 85% RH and below, 70 – 106 kPa
There are no reviews yet.