↓ 39%

Cute Giant Teddy Soft Toy

38.08$80.64$

Clear

Processing 1-4 Days | Shipping 2-3 Weeks
SKU N/A Categories ,

Description

If you fancy giving your daughter or your partner a gift on her birthday, this giant Teddy toy is the best choice. She will be happy about it.

This teddy bear, also called teddy by children, or doggie in Quebec, is a toy in the shape of a teddy bear. This is a traditional form of plush, stuffed with cotton.

It’s as comfortable as a mattress, stimulates children’s imaginations and gradually helps them explore the world with confidence.

 

Why do we offer a giant blanket to a woman

No girl or woman can resist this creature with gentle eyes, his touch is irresistible and his large size gives a sense of security when he is hugged. So consider offering a love teddy bear as a Christmas, birthday or Valentine’s Day gift.

If you want to impress your girlfriend with an original gift she never received on her birthday a giant teddy bear , then do it now!

The giant teddy bear will always be admired by the female sex, we conducted a survey of 1000 of our customers about original gift ideas. And it turns out that:

“80% of women say that the plush toy is the best romantic gift, they appreciate receiving such a gift on any occasion.” The remaining 20% ​​of customers prefer other types of products.

Another survey done on soft toys and teddy bears shows that: “50% of customers have chosen the giant soft toy, 30% admire the elephant soft toy while the 10% like the 1.5m giant soft toy ”.

Teens are not left out. They can also use it as a cushion or decoration. It is a true distributor of hugs.

Did you know that “ arctophilia ” is the art of collecting teddy bears, Towards the end of the twentieth century, according to Wikipedia… So the weakness for teddy bears is not new!

 

Why give a giant teddy bear to a child?

It is in the period of childhood that children develop their way of being and shape their personality.

And nothing better than to develop that personality by interacting with something or someone. In the case of children, the most common interactions are with toys, especially stuffed animals. Then choose a giant stuffed animal that will remind them of the sweetness of their mothers.

According to specialists, “Children generally project their emotions in giant teddy bears, it brings the feeling of tenderness, affection. By interacting with a giant teddy bear, the child becomes calmer, calmer. ”

It is a timeless gift, therefore usable whatever the season. We tested it, all you have to do is place the order.

Tight against your child’s body, the soft toy will help them fall asleep. Soft, decorative and attractive, you can choose it according to the colors and theme of the nursery. Choose without hesitation the giant blanket or the giant unicorn soft toy to help your child develop his imagination, he can assign him the role of a pet friend.

If you are looking for an anniversary gift, Valentine’s Day gift or wedding anniversary gift, get yourself this giant teddy bear , for sure, the recipient will be delighted.

 

Technical sheet :

  • Material: High Quality PP Cotton
  • Size: 60cm, 80cm, 100cm
  • Color: Blue, White, Brown, Light Brown
  • Packing: 1 x Teddy Bear Plush Toy
  • Item Type: Animals
  • Filling: PP Cotton
  • Type: Plush
  • Gender: Unisex

Additional information

Color

Beige, White, Grey, Brown

Size

100cm, 80cm, 60cm

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Cute Giant Teddy Soft Toy”

Your email address will not be published.

Vendor Information

  • Address:
  • No ratings found yet!

If you find damaged, defected or wrong shipped product then kindly contact with your relevant vendor