Authentic copper single Moroccan teapot
- High-class single copper teapot
- Our products are made of high-quality copper
- The teapot is 100% handcrafted by Moroccan brass artisans
- Preparing tea in a copper teapot makes you go through a very special experience
- Since it is handmade, each product may differ from the other by decorative engraving
- An excellent complement in the kitchen, they enrich the culinary horizons of all chefs, hobbyists, and professionals
WHY COPPER SINGLE MOROCCAN TEAPOT?
Copper is healthier known than the other metal for its ability to evenly distribute heat and conduct it rapidly on its surface. For this reason, it’s used worldwide as a highly efficient heat conductor and is especially preferred thanks to its ability to quickly bring water to a boil (some pots / jugs product of brass don’t heat, but don’t heat). It has brass handles to cool down the pots touches. The pot is formed of 1mm thick copper (almost twice as thick as what looks the same!) it’s easy to keep, you only need to occasionally clean it with a soft damp cloth.
– Do not touch inside of the pan with metal.
– Clean your pan by hand and avoid the dishwasher.
– Do not use in microwave.
– Dry the copper pan with a soft cloth.
– Avoid using when tin is peeled.
Make the copper teapot your companion and show people your taste and respect for the treasures of history
Buy before stocks run out!
Check our other copper products here.