This 3D baby footprint mold offers you the unique chance to reproduce your baby’s hand or foot in three dimensions and with precise details.
EASY TO USE: The 3D kit allows for a wide range of design and provides you with an everlasting keepsake that you can collect. Very nice birth gift idea!
Do not miss this opportunity for yourself or as an exceptional gift idea on the occasion of childbirth, baptism, etc.
Preserve the precious detail! The amazing rubbery texture will take the prints of tiny feet or hands, even if baby moves! It’s simple, fast and fun.
This set contains the materials that can make 2 complete casts. The materials can adapt to the size of a 3-9 month old baby’s hand or foot.
(1) Mix the molding powder with water. Insert baby’s foot or hand into the molding container. After about 75 seconds the mold sets. Remove baby’s foot (or hand) from the molding material.
(2) Mix the bag of molding stone with water. Pour the casting mixture into the mold. Allow the cast stone to harden for two hours.
(3) Uncover the mold and collect the statue.
(4) Paint and enjoy!
* Age from 2 months to 1 years: 100g + 100g of powder for clone-hand or clone-foot.
* Age from 1 to 2 years: 150g for the hand-held model, 200g for the walking model
* The older the child, the larger his hands and feet, the greater the dosage.
* 300g for a female hand, 500g for a male hand
- 100g x molding powder
- 100g x plaster
- 1 x powder
- 1 x brush (red or blue, send random)